Broken Needle Diss Broken Needle Diss

I know this is mad late, but yeah.. I lol'd pretty hard. BN's still a bitch.

Hard in the paint/BMF remix Hard in the paint/BMF remix

Hahahah yeah boy

Yall ain't shit.....clean diapers

*Money Mission* ft. Russia *Money Mission* ft. Russia

Yeah

That beat is sick is as fuck, you got mad flow kid... I fucks with it heavy

traumatik1 responds:

xD haha thanks yo that means alot..Watch out for us, the Workshop, doin shows in Salt Lake City in Feb..and Vegas in March..May-San diego..if u close to any of those we culd collab

japan4 - screwing around japan4 - screwing around

Yeah, the melodie is tight

It has that serious feel to it. It kinda reminds me of apologize by one republic.. I can hear timbo in the back sayin' "Hey.. hey" I like the drum and bass pattern, just not the sound.. it kinda deflates the beat lol

Venomous Beat- HH Complex Venomous Beat- HH Complex

Haha! This is dope!

That's actually a poem, so the tempo varies through out it ..but I really like this beat, so if you asend me the beat by its self I can write some lyrics to this!

Sting - Time Marches On Sting - Time Marches On

I agree, however....

I believe time is a constant war that we're always in battle with.True, we may have never won a battle before, but time is endless and we will battle again. If anything, it's a cycle . The say history repeats its self until we get it right. I find that to be true. Maybe it's not for us to master time, but instead to become ageless with it.

Blasphem-E responds:

Hmm.. humanity transcending time. Would be quite the accomplishment. But would it not remove purpose from life?

Bout my money (Rap Song) Bout my money (Rap Song)

dope

YOU ALREADY KNOW

Dr_S - Assassin Dr_S - Assassin

Hey, man!!

This is really dope, I like it a lot. I'm going to be using it in a skit for a song that I'm working on. Don't worry, you'll get full credit, and we're not going to alter it =) I'll hit you up with a link when it's done!

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad it's useful to you!

I'm looking forward to seeing what can do with it.

[Exploration (Y.O. Mix)] [Exploration (Y.O. Mix)]

This sucks

it really does...

Set You Free (Epica) Set You Free (Epica)

well