Comeback Campnorth Comeback Campnorth

I don't even know what camp north is...

but this damn song is making me want it to comeback to! and go to where it was from..and go to where ever it belongs? o.O

I don't know, good shit though!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

That's great!

Gotta love it, great story.. interesting climax.. and hella' funny conclusion.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 6 Messed-Up Bible Stories 6

Good stuff...

Really good suff.

Easy Chess Easy Chess

to warboy

oh wow you pulled a foolsmate ..so impressive try that against a human player like myself and see how quick you lose your lil queen lol

NG Tutorials: Ultimate NG Tutorials: Ultimate

I gotta say

if I was new to newgrounds I would love this entirly you broke down everything in less then 6 paragraphs or less im no role model on ng for reviews lol I get a lil angry when I waste my time looking at some of these montrosities but however its worth because there are plenty of talented autores out here I think the audio portal is a little underrated but hey thats jus me and thats whewre I make things happen lol but yeah this is a good tut man I hope to see this in a collection for tuts anyway good luck to you and good job ??? + 5 = ??? lol cant see the score but I fived it lol

Sispri responds:

Ok thanks! :D

Animal Rafters Animal Rafters

eh!

kinda boring after while i guess its good for kids maybe the controls are lil un responsive but eh

Choices Prod.by ADOTHEGOD Choices Prod.by ADOTHEGOD

Hot! I see you're up on here, man. I'm just getting back up on here too. I've been listening to tracks and dropping reviews. I saw this and was like "Aw shit..." This is definitely fire!

Bright Lights And Fights Bright Lights And Fights

Not really feeling the beat (if you can call it that). The recording quality wasn't bad, just very low. It was hard to understand what you were saying. So yeah, since I couldn't really hear you, I can't really judge you on that. Your voice isn't bad either. I'll rock out with a 3/5. Average from what I can tell. My advice -choose better (hop hop) beats and spend a little bit more time mixing your tracks. Other than that, keep doing your thing and don't hesitate to message me when you have new uploads. I'd love to review for you.

Scuinox responds:

I'm completely aware of the issues with my tracks. I've just been trying to get better and definitely something I've really been learning is to take my time. That's one thing that I've lacked in the past. If anyone likes them or got anything from them that's cool. I could've just let them gather dust on my computer. I have a lot more songs on my profile you could take a gander at if you want. Thanks for the review.

All Star COVER All Star COVER

Nah man. I'm going to need you to put some respect up on my Hip Hop portal.